After talking with Geoff last night, I decided to work at Chili's. He told me I wouldn't have to work weekends, ever. Which is what I wanted. Also, since Philip is working mornings now (yay!) Geoff said I could just work lunches, Mon-Fri. I think this is going to work out great! And I'm excited to be making extra money to save (...and spend a little :-P)
I'm thinking about going to Praxis college too ... it's something I've thought about for a long time. Thinking back on it, I can't think of why I never did it...? Massage Therapy is something I would be really good at. It's something that I can make good money with now, and then after kids it will be something flexible I can do to still make money!
Anne's shower was yesterday at my house. It turned out to me the PERFECT sized group and it was really fun!
My mom is going to be here in a few with a lady to look at my wedding stuff for her daughter's wedding... time to go get ready!
No comments:
Post a Comment