Pretty much every morning before work, I watch "The View". Well, I have it on while I'm getting ready for work. It's hard for me to stomach a certain liberal loud mouth's viewpoint sometimes, but she is usually evened out by Sherri and Whoopi (not that Whoopi isn't liberal, but she is usually neutral on the show). Anyways, yesterday I was so excited! The day before, liberal loud mouth (we'll call her LLM) was talking about how stupid it was that the mayor (or governor, I can't remember) in Georgia had a group prayer for rain at the state capital. Then the next day in Georgia, guess what happened? RAIN! LLM had nothing to say yesterday on the view, other than to make some kind of stupid joke to cover the fact that she was caught with her foot in her mouth. hahahaha, God said, "Really? You think prayer is stupid? CHECK THIS OUT!" Praise God! I'm also thankful Georgia got the rain they needed :-)
Today I'm off work. I'm taking Daisy to the groomer's in a little while and going to workout with Trisha. It's ALSO time to put up some Christmas decorations! I think we should get them up before we leave for the cruise, because when we get back things will be hectic with Christmas :-) We leave in 1 week and 2 days!
No comments:
Post a Comment