Monday, November 12

12

I had a mix of crazy dreams last night.

First of all, I had yet another Deano dream. It was fairly short. We were sitting around (me, Deano, mom and Brooke) and Deano was alive, but he knew he as going to die. He said, "Yeah, like all we need in this family is another tragedy." and he really acted like he didn't want to die. This made me really uncomfortable in the dream and I tried to re-assure him saying, "Don't be sad Deano! I know your death is going to bring so many people to Christ!" I kind of patted him on the leg, and I remember him interrupting me to say "Ouch, don't touch me I have a sunburn."

So weird.

I've had dreams like this in the past, where Deano is alive and we're talking about his death which (in the dreams) we all know is going to happen. Usually he knows too.

Then I dreamed that I was down at the lake and I was running from some of my cousins because they were trying to shoot me. I had a gun too, but I didn't want to shoot them. I remember instantly being at my parents house in the bathroom trying to close the door so they couldn't shoot me. Lori was there trying to get me, but she was holding one of her girls so I didn't want to shoot her. I reached around the door and shot her in the leg. She freaked out and shot me in the jaw. I was holding my jaw to stop the bleeding. There were veins and stuff hanging out, so I was trying to squeeze them so they wouldn't bleed. My dad told me I couldn't go to the hospital because then they would know I shot Lori.

It was longer than that... I ended up going to a family function and everyone was treating me like a criminal and acting all shy and quiet and awkward around me.

I have NO idea where that dream came from!

Today is my 4th day of training at Chili's... I better go get ready and study for my test! :-)

No comments: