Saturday, March 14

I'm stealing this idea from Dani's post (but changing it a little :-P)....

50 Random/Wonderful/Interesting Things About Cooper!

1. He was sleeping through the night at 7 weeks old.
2. He is exclusively breastfed.
3. His middle name is Dean.
4. He is named "Dean" after my uncle and grandmpa who both died.
5. We have no reason he named him, Cooper... we just liked the name.
6. He was born the day after Thanksgiving, my favorite shopping day!
7. I was exactly 40 weeks pregnant the day he was born.
8. I was induced for high blood pressure
9. He was born via c-section.
10. I don't want a c-section for anymore of my children.
11. He had really long fat toes.
12. His feet look like miniatures of Philip's feet (minus the hair... for now)
13. Right after he was born, I didn't think he was very cute.
14. I was worried!
15. 5 minutes later I was in awe of how adorable he was.
16. In the mornings, when he sees me for the first time, he always gives me the biggest smile of the day.
17. At 3.5 months old, he still loves to be swaddled.
18. He gets swaddled for bed every night and has since he was born
19. The moment we walked in the door from the hospital, I had this sinking feel of... "what now?" It was eery and somewhat frightening.
20. He is the first male grand-grandchild.
21. He is circumcised.
22. He will not be baptized, until he's old enough to understand why it's important.
23. He will make the decision to do it, not Philip or me.
24. I don't see myself in him at all.
25. He has big beautiful eyes like Philip.... which is what I asked God for.
26. I think he is going to have curly hair.
27. He gets startled VERY easily.
28. He usually cries when he gets startled.
29. He pouts his lip right before his freak outs... and it's probably the cutest thing I've ever seen.
30. He randomly kicks his legs out really stiff and straight.
31. He does this almost always because he is either really mad or really happy.
32. There is a giraffe on his swing that he stares at the entire time he's in the swing.
33. He loves watching the doggies play.
34. He likes sitting in his bumbo seat!
35. He is starting to watch me eat.
36. He weighed 15lbs 12oz at his 2 month doctor's appointment.
37. He loves going to the store to look around at everything.
38. He sleeps in bed with us.
39. When he gets excited to see me..... he shakes his whole body and his head gets wobbly.
40. He smiles really big at Philip when he comes home from work. You can tell he knows who he is.
41. Daisy loves to lick him.
42. He loves to make noises (meh meh nee nee nee) when he has his paci in his mouth.
43. He loves to be naked.
44. He likes tummy time for about 5 minutes... then he gets irritated.
45. He was trying to lift his head up at like, 3 days old.
46. I always told him to stop because I didn't want him to grow up that fast!
47. He gets a lot of eye crusties
48. We used to give him gripe water several times a day to help with his gassiness.
49. We stopped giving it to him when he was about 2 months old.
50. I love lovey love him!


No comments: