Wednesday, April 8

I am beyond sick of Philip's company. The bad way out weighs the good. They treat their employees like dirt and pay them dirt and act like it's amazing pay. As if he should be so gracious for receiving that amount of money. BS. He is so underpaid for the hours he works. He is very unappreciated for the amount and quality of work he gives them.

Their management doesn't know what they're doing, ever. People are always confused because of the lack of leadership. There used to be a feeling of teamwork, and now it's every man for himself. There is definite favoritism for certain employees too. They parade themselves as a "Christian company" and do NOT act as Christ would. They've become so motivated and driven by the all mighty dollar.

I am SO ready for Philip to graduate and get out of this job. It's really become a nightmare. It's a constant stress source for him and I hate to see it that way.

..... I'm feeling bitter right now because I was really excited about spending the evening with my husband and baby. We planned a dinner together (which we never get to do) and had it marinating for hours. He got called into work and now I'm eating without him.

Mommy's not happy. Mommy needs Daddy.

Just at the heightened moment off irritation, Philip was just about to walk out the door to leave for work and Cooper looked up at him with this giant adorable smile of admiration. Gotta love that kid.

No comments: