

Last Thursday was my last photography class for April. I loved my "Photo Basics" class and can't wait to start "Photo Basics 2" in May! I learned soo much. I know I still have soo much to learn!
I've been working a lot more lately. It's actually been nice. It's nice to have the extra money and it's nice to get out of the house several times a week. I'm starting to realize I get stir crazy if I'm inside for too long.
Cooper is going to be 5 months old tomorrow. Crazy. He is getting so big! He is finally starting to look more like a baby and less like an infant. It's a little sad, but I'm excited for the next step in his life. All the toys, playing, crawling, start solids.... we have some fun times ahead. I cannot wait for the summer! Saturday afternoons at my parents pool and weekends at the lake... Cooper is going to have a blast. He really loves being outside. His whole attitude changes when he goes outside. He gets quiet and curious. Everything is exciting and new. He loves going for walks and the swings at the park. Summertime will be a blasty-blast (That's a Dane Cook reference for those who didn't catch that). Also, He started doing this screachy thing every night before bed. It's hilarious, I have a video but I haven't uploaded it to youtube yet. I'll post it when I do. It makes me laugh.
I have to constantly remind myself he is learning things at his own pace. I feel like he should be able to support himself a little better at this point.. and he still hasn't mastered grabbing toys. Although he definitely wants to. He'll get there, I know.... I just have to remind myself he'll get there when he is ready.
In non-related Cooper news. My parents have been helping out with my grandpa a lot lately. His condition seems to be worsening. We went over there last week. He has no idea who I am and doesn't really know my dad. I think he only knows it's his son cause my dad always says, "Hi dad... bye dad." Grandpa doesn't even know grandma most of the time. It sucks. I know he wouldn't want things this way. I told my mom the other day... "Sorry mom, I'd rather you go ahead and die than go through life like this." And, she agreed. I wouldn't want my children to have to go through all this suffering. I can't even imagine my dad looking me in the eyes and having no idea who I am. Ugh, it's awful. And I can tell it's draining on my dad.
We've taken several pictures of Cooper with grandpa. Cooper looooves looking up at him, it's so sweet. Cooper is his only great-grandson.
I didn't mean to end this on such a sad note! But, I HAVE to go to bed...I have to get up for work in 6 hours... I'm a workin' girl now :-P
1 comment:
wow! he might be the cutest baby boy i have ever seen!
Post a Comment