Day 1 of Cooper's sleep transformation.
Actually, it's not Day 1... more like Day 4 or 5. But, this is Day 1 of me blogging about it.
Naps: I'm not sure exactly what his naps were like today. I was at work all day. :(
Bedtime Routine: He was sooo tired tonight. He didn't get his late evening nap. Note to self... make sure he gets his late evening nap!! We did a bath, pajamas and nursing. No book tonight. He was so cranky and sleepy. He fell asleep nursing and was OUT. He kind of woke up when I laid him down in the PnP.... but not really. He fell right to sleep with no whining or crying.
Philip and I also started P90 recently. I'm motivated so far. Which I always am when I start a workout program. This is Day 4 of that. It's actually the most fun workout I've ever done. I'm actually enjoying it.
No comments:
Post a Comment