Tuesday, July 21

Ah. What a relaxing day. Annette offered to have Cooper spend the night last night. Philip was working too, so I just did NOTHING all night long. It was great. I watched a couple of movies on demand I've been wanting to see (that Philip wouldn't watch with me) Twilight and Revolutionary Road. I thought Twilight was good, but not great. It didn't quite live up to all the hype. I was expecting Revolutionary Road to be depressing and awful. I actually kind of liked it. It was kind of sad... but the acting really was amazing. I felt so wrapped up in the characters I actually started crying when the couple would fight because I felt so emotionally involved in the movie. That like NEVER happens to me. It also made me stop and think about my own marriage. Anyway. I liked it.

I was going to go into the office today, but I woke up late with a headache so I'm just chillin at the house today. It's nice to be home this week.

And, I'm going to WW tonight... ugh. I'm not feeling to hopeful about my weight loss this week, but we'll see.

No comments: