Sunday, August 16

I've had my Apple iBook G4 since 2005. That doesn't seem like that long ago... but in the technology world 4 years is FOREVER. It has 80GB of hard drive built in. Back in the day 80GB was plenty! I remember thinking... will I EVER use up that much space?

Here I am. 4 years later with about 100GB of pictures, movies, etc on an external drive and only 250MB left on my computer hard drive. Which means no uploading pictures until I make some more space. Ugh! I need/want (mostly want) a new computer! Sorry little iBook... you've been a great friend.

All that to say... I have a lot of pictures on my camera of recent events I'm not able to upload! Boo. That hurts me. They'll come soon in one mega-post.

We had a great lake trip this weekend! I got some sun, but NOT burned like last time thankfully. We stayed in the trailer by ourselves which was awesome. After Coop went to bed we rented a couple of movies and stayed up together. It was really fun to spend some alone time with Philip.

We watched Pineapple Express and 88 Minutes. Pineapple Express was *really* funny. I mainly rented it for Philip cause I thought he wanted to see it. But, we were both ROLLING on the floor laughing. Seriously hilarious. Seth Rogan is the man.

88 Minutes was *eh*. I was falling asleep until the last 30 minutes or so when the movie was finally able to hold my attention. I'd heard reviews that it wasn't so great... and I think I agree.

All in all ... really fun weekend. I'm ready to do it all again next weekend. :-P

No comments: