Saturday, June 19

Learning from mistakes

Here is what happens when you do 120 turkish get ups in 2 days, fail your last few (of 100) box jumps....



And here is what happens when you attempt an overhead press, fail to bailout when you should and the 100lb barbell falls on you ....




I'm strangely proud of these bruises. They seem to symbolize how hard I've been working.... the last one was because I'm an idiot who doesn't completely know what she's doing... but still. I'm trying. I'm working at being better and improving. Even if it means failing a box jump here or there :)

2 comments:

Steph said...

Great job...and get a spotter! :)

Jamie said...

Wow, you're a trooper! You deserve to have something to symbolize your hard work, sorry it came in the form of serious bruises but they show how super tough you are ;)