I decided to treat myself on Saturday to a Krispy Kreme doughnut. I haven't had one in months. My parents invited us to come swimming on Saturday afternoon. I told them we'd be there once I had my Krispy Kreme doughnut. My dad told me just to buy a couple of dozen and bring them over.
Now, one doughnut I can handle. I eat it, enjoy it, and it's gone. But, having to resist the temptation of walking past the box of doughnuts in and out of the pool all day is almost impossible. I failed. Miserably. I ate five doughnuts that day. For a total points value of 27. That put me in the red for my Weekly Points.
I'm really hoping I don't see a gain tonight at my weigh in.
3 comments:
I just came to your blog from your signature on WW and I had to comment because I live in Oklahoma City! :)
I don't have that problem with Donuts..but with french fries (luckily there aren't many places you can order those by the dozens!!) Good luck at your WI.
I have this problem with anything chocolate. Don't beat yourself up over it.
HA! I love this... obviously it sucks, but It's comforting to know I'm not the only one that would do this! Keep going girl, you're doing so well!
Post a Comment