Thursday, October 27

A new day.

I let myself get way too stressed out yesterday. I had many, many things to do and on top of everything my house was a MESS. Everytime I came home and saw the condition of my house, it put me in a bad mood. I dislike the fact that if my house is clean or dirty it determines my mood. I saw this on Pinterest and saved it. http://amygregson.blogspot.com/2011/09/housekeeping.html


She has a great idea (similar to what FlyLady teaches). Spend 30 minutes a day doing predetermined daily chores and 30 minutes a day doing that day's specific chores. Set a timer, and when the timer goes off... stop cleaning. If you don't make it through all the items that day in the 30 minutes, just pick up where you left off the next week and continue down the list. I am blogging about this so hopefully it will force me to stay committed to it. I'm tired of losing the battle of having a clean house. This begins TODAY. If you need help in this area like I do, I encourage you to type up your own list and get started ASAP. Maybe you can help keep me accountable too ;)



1 comment:

VeVe Davis said...

How were you able to change it?

You can email me at vquinn02@gmail.com

I dont have guest bathroom but I do have guest bedroom and craft office room. my husband has the kitchen nook office himself...