Philip's birthday was last night. We've been celebrating with different people the past week.. so last night was just him and me, which was awesome. We went to Red Robin for dinner (he loves that place) and we drove down to that casino in Norman... (I can't think of the name of it!! It's starts with an R....) We lost our money, haha, but it was still fun. Philip is now the ripe ol' age of 22 :-)
I've trained at Chili's the past three days this week. It's going well :-) Just like anything, it's going to take me a little time to adjust. I like working there so far, so I think it will be good. It's a LOT different than Pearl's was. Waaay more laid back. If my shift is at 10:30, then I have to be there at 10:30 (unlike Pearl's where I had to be 10 minutes early PLUS allow time to take the shuttle). Lunches are busy, but not ridiculous. I thought it was going to be CRAAZY, but it's normal. Once I learn the menu a little better.. I'll be a pro ;-) I'm off tomorrow and the weekend and I'll finish training Monday and Tuesday.
I went to Praxis college after work today. I picked up an application and talked with one of the owners, Linda, who gave me a tour of the spa. I'm really excited about it! Classes don't start until March, but that's ok with me because it will give me a while to get used to working at Chili's before I start school. :-) I have to be admitted first, which is apparently a bit of a lengthy process. I have to fill out the application, then they do a background check and then I have an interview day in January. If all that goes well, I'm admitted (I think). Yeah, I'm excited!!
We leave for the cruise 2 weeks from Sunday!! :-D :-D :-D I'm getting PUMPED!!
No comments:
Post a Comment