Sunday, November 4

4




I'm scared of going to Jenny this week. I don't think I've lost any weight at all.... in other news:

OU WON SATURDAY! (Not like it was a big surprise) They SPANKED Texas A&M 42-14. BOOMER SOONER! Annnnnd.... Boston College LOST!!! HERE WE COME NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP (Ok, we have a little way to go... but it's not totally off!)

Yesterday was Anne and Mark's wedding :-) It went great! The morning of, Philip and I went out shopping because I needed to shoes to wear with the dress I bought the day before. THAT was a mistake. I freaking bought the most uncomfortable shoes in the world... but they were really cute. That's all that matters, right? After the wedding, Philip and I went to Primo's in Yukon with Abby and Riley. Since their wedding, we've been able to see them just about every other weekend, which is awesome! It really doesn't feel like they live in Atoka (yet..). Even though Abby and I don't meet freaking everyday like we used to... but we do get to still see them a lot. After dinner we rented Transformers which we'd all seen before but we all liked it enough to rent again. Good day yesterday.

This morning I went to my orientation at Chili's. It went well. There was only one other person in it with me. We did all the basics you normally do at an orientation. Tour of the restaurant, fill out a crapload of paper work, learn not to sell alcohol to underage people... blah blah. I think I will like working there. They're going to give me the hours I want (even though the manager I talked to today didn't seem thrilled about it). It is going to be weird going from Pearl's, where I knew everyone, to Chili's where I know no one. I will meet people tho, no biggie. I'm training Tuesday and Wednesday morning this week (and probably Thurs and Friday, they do their schedule weird and the schedule for those two days hasn't come out yet).

Trisha and I are going to go on a cruise together! Yes, I know I'm going on a cruise on the 25th of this month and it's going to be AWESOME!! But, Trisha and I want to go on a girls cruise that is cheap. She's never been on one before. We're thinking end of February (in '08, duh). And, yesterday I invited Abby so I hope she can come! That would be so fun! :-D

Wednesday is Philip's birthday!

No comments: