I have been on such VBAC kick today. It's a common misconception that VBACs are more dangerous than a repeat c-section... but I'm finding out that it is the opposite! I'm liking the idea of a VBAC the more and more I read about it. I joined a support group on cafemom.com:
http://www.cafemom.com/group/1540/
I'm learning a lot there! I also found out the only hospitals who do VBACs in OKC are OU Medical and St. Anthony's. I guess I won't be going back to Mercy. :( Which sucks because I did really like it there.
I don't know why I feel like I need to plan all of this because I'm not pregnant and won't be for a while. But, it feels nice to be prepared and begin educating myself for when the time comes.
I took these videos of Cooper today. And, of course, as his mother I think they're the cutest thing EVER!
No comments:
Post a Comment