Friday, February 13

My parents got a Wii. We've been have so much fun with it! Yesterday Philip and I played all day. It's fun to get off your butt to play video games. At least I feel like I'm being somewhat "productive" if I'm not just sitting here.

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day. Philip and I already celebrated Vday last weekend. Cooper stayed with my parents and he took me to a B&B called "Willow Way." It was great! Sooo much fun to spend some time together and get away. After we checked in, Philip told me he'd planned for us to get pedicures together and then go to Pearl's to sit on the patio and have drinks and dinner. It was SO nice outside that day.

The pedicures were great! Philip couldn't stop talking about how amazing his feet felt. I hadn't gotten one since Cooper was born.. so it was much needed. Pearl's was PACKED. The patio wasn't open so we couldn't sit out there, but it was still a great time. Yummy food and yummy drinks.

I haven't been keeping track with WW like I should. I haven't been going crazy, I still keep track of points in my head.. but I need to start writing things down and looking up the points again. I think I've been going a little off track. I didn't go to my meeting this week because there were tornados that night. I think I've still lost a little weight this week though. I need to pump up my exercise for sure. I know I can sweat a lot of these pounds away.... ugh. I just hate being sweaty. I don't even mind the "work" part of working out... I just HATE feeling sweaty.

Here is a recipe I tried tonight. It was pretty good, but not great. I might make it every once and a while.

Pepperoni Pizza Pouches
POINTS: 6

10 oz frozen pizza crust dough, at room temperature
4 tbsp canned tomato sauce
1/4 cup(s) part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 oz pepperoni, in 8 slices


    Preheat the oven to 425°F; spray a nonstick baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.


    On a lightly floured work surface, unroll the dough. With your hands, press it into a square; cut into 4 squares. Place dough on the baking sheet. Spread dough with the tomato sauce and sprinkle with the cheese. With the dough on the diagonal, fold in the corners as bi-fold rolls, pressing the corners gently to seal; leave some of the pasta sauce exposed. Place a pepperoni slice on the exposed pasta sauce. Bake until the cheese melts and the crust is golden brown, 10-15 minutes.



No comments: