It's kind of weird to say, but I suppose I am a weight loss/fitness success story. I recently wrote a guest blog about my weight loss, struggles, nutrition and fitness on Bridetown Baby Momma. Check it out here!
You are most certainly a success story! I love the Bridgetown Baby Momma blog, it's one that I have bookmarked :)
Your story is so very motivating and inspirational, thank you for sharing it. I hope you wake up every day feeling super proud of yourself--not only are you doing a great thing for you and your family by living a healthy lifestyle, but through your success you are constantly motivating people and helping them to believe in themselves. Trust me, I'm one of those people :)
3 comments:
Did you run in the Midnight Streak last Saturday?
I saw the crossfit group!
You are most certainly a success story! I love the Bridgetown Baby Momma blog, it's one that I have bookmarked :)
Your story is so very motivating and inspirational, thank you for sharing it. I hope you wake up every day feeling super proud of yourself--not only are you doing a great thing for you and your family by living a healthy lifestyle, but through your success you are constantly motivating people and helping them to believe in themselves. Trust me, I'm one of those people :)
You look amazing and are a great inspiration!
Post a Comment