I found this recipe on pinterest. It's chicken, avocado, cilantro and some lime juice. The recipe called for paleo mayo - but I didn't have time to make any that morning. It really was not good. It was super bland. It looks yummy in the picture though!
Typical breakfast, eggs, zucchini, onion and avocado.
I wanted to make my sweet potato fries more fry-ish. They always ended up being sweet potato mush. I cut them thicker this time, I tossed them in olive oil and about 1T of almond flour (not technically whole30) but they were really good and VERY fried french fry-ish.
Yum. I love it when we mix up the eggs. Added some sausage here!
We were weak on the veggies for lunch one day so I decided to try some zucchini chips. They were SO insanely yummy. Sliced with the mandolin, baked at 250 for about 90 minutes.
Omelet with zucchini and eggs. And coffee!
Yummy wraps made from leftover orange chicken with some peach slices.
FUDGE BABIES! My favorite whole30 indulgence. Made from dates, cocoa powder, vanilla and walnuts. They taste like brownie batter.
Little C wanted to share his breakfast one morning :) blended raspberries, blueberries and banana.
And his lunch, steamed broccoli and carrots.
Quick and easy spaghetti with GF beef, marinara sauce and zucchini/yellow squash noodles.
Paleo orange chicken!
Salmon patties with broccoli and strawberries. This was delicious and filling.
No comments:
Post a Comment