Sunday, June 3

Whole 30 Day 2

Breakfast this morning was on the go, because we were late for CrossFit and had to drive across town to drop the boys off first. This is what a quick breakfast looks like:

It was actually pretty nasty trying to choke down a hard boiled egg and coffee. 

 After CrossFit we met up with H's parents & the boys at Chipotle for lunch. 
Salad with carnitas, chicken, tomato salsa and guacamole. I got double meat because I was STARVING. You better believe I chowed this whole thing (and it had 63g of protein). 

 We also hit up the grocery store yesterday and stocked the fridge for the week. That doesn't look like $300 worth of food does it?!

BERRIES! These are already almost gone, haha. 


 Dinner. Hubby charred the veggies a little, but oh well. Grass fed NY strip steak with yellow squash and zucchini. We love the grill in the summer time! 

No comments: