Lunch was FastPaleo.com's Gourmet Sheppard's Pie. We love this one and have made it several times :)
Dinner was going to be orange chicken, but I realized I don't have coconut aminos :( H decided to cook eggs on the grill (?) instead. It was yummy. Eggs twice today, oh well! I threw some sweet potatoes in my eggs along with zucchini & onion. And some applegate nitrate free bacon.
Big C saw me taking a picture of my food and said he wanted me to take a picture of him with his food too!
I went overboard with the fruit today. I bought dried mangos at whole foods yesterday, MISTAKE. Those things are so delicious, the container is gone today. Yes - such thing as too much of a good thing. I ate dried mangos as well as several blueberries and raspberries. About an hour later I was seriously craving ice cream! I couldn't understand why I was having this sudden urge until I realized ALLLLLL the sugar I've had today in fruit. Yikes. Definitely don't need to be eating that much sugar tomorrow. Protein usually helps me curb my sugar cravings, so I was much better after dinner. All is well now.
No comments:
Post a Comment